Content Ownership and Use
The textual content on Postpedia.wiki, is owned by Postpedia.wiki. You may not use any of our content for any purpose without our prior written consent.
You agree not to use the Site to:
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Post or transmit any content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Postpedia.wiki or users of the Site or expose them to liability;
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site; or
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Pospedia.wiki is a blog developed from posts of freelance bloggers. Postpedia.wiki also accepts gues posting. The user generated content is not always reviewed and does not represent any opinion of the website developers. Thus, postpedia.wiki does not take any responsibility of accuracy of content and is not responsible for any damages occurring from the same. The content on the Site is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, medical, or other professional advice. Postpedia.wiki makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Our website and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Postpedia.wiki or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any content on the Site, whether in contract, tort (including negligence strict liability, or otherwise) even if Postpedia.wiki or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Thank you for using Postpedia.wiki!